There are many diets out there with quite a bit of conflicting advice on what’s the best for you. Most of these diets have benefits, and some drawbacks. But there isn’t one diet that benefits everyone in the long run. We are all different. We have different genetic and cultural heritage, we live in different climates, we have different mind/body types and different metabolism. It’s not possible for one diet to be the best for every person on the planet.
That’s where Ayurveda comes in. Ayurveda is all about individualization. Finding out what your mind/body type is and adjusting your diet based on that. Ayurveda has been around for at least 5000 years and it has been used to create and restore balance with diet. So we are going to use this ancient, time-tested system to approach the Paleo diet.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
- You will identify your Ayurvedic body type
- Identify foods that are good for your body type using the system of qualities and tastes
- Adapt your diet to the cycles of nature to avoid imbalances
- Learn the principles of the Paleo diet and its benefits
- Adapt the Paleo diet to your body type
- Make the Paleo diet more balancing by incorporating Ayurvedic principles
- Neutralize anti-nutrients with Ayurvedic tips
- Harness the power of spices to improve your digestion